Who won ‘Dancing with the Stars’ Season 31?

The trophy for the winner of Season 31 of “Dancing with the Stars.”

The trophy for the winner of Season 31 of “Dancing with the Stars.”

Disney

TikTok star Charli D’Amelio stayed just about on high throughout your complete season of “Dancing with the Stars.”

Because of this her successful the competitors comes as no shock. Working with skilled dancer Mark Ballas, the duo beat different celebrities together with Wayne Brady, Gabby Windey and Shangela.

In an interview with “Good Morning America,” the champion couple talked about their expertise and their massive win.

“I feel for me, I actually simply gave every part I needed to this journey and I acquired a lot out of it, whether or not it’s confidence in my dancing, new mates, you understand, reminiscences that I’ll bear in mind ceaselessly,” D’Amelio mentioned, per the report.

In the meantime, Ballas mentioned he had a good time working with D’Amelio, who he mentioned is now a pal to him. “And likewise to be on the ground with all my comrades, I’ve grown up with all of them. I liked it. I had a extremely lovely time,” he added.

Every of the finalists carried out twice. Right here’s what the scores got here right down to, per Us Weekly.

  • Shangela and Gleb Savchenko

Scores: 36 out of 40.

Songs: “Queen Bee” by Rochelle Diamante and “Survivor/Name Me Mom” by Future’s Youngster and RuPaul.

  • Wayne Brady and Witney Carson

Scores: 36 out of 40.

Songs: “(Your Love Retains Lifting Me) Larger and Larger” by Jackie Wilson and “Get Up/24K Magic” by Ciara ft. Chamillionaire and Bruno Mars.

  • Charli D’Amelio and Mark Ballas (winner)

Scores: 40 out of 40.

Songs: “Grown” by Little Combine and “Us Once more” by Pinar Toprak.

  • Gabby Windey and Val Chmerkovskiy (runner-up)

Scores: 40 out of 40.

Songs: “I Like It (Like That)” by Pete Rodriguez and “Cell Block Tango” from Chicago.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post