Utah football gets commitment from Fremont kicker Dax Iverson

Utah players, wearing black, run out onto the field

Utah gamers run out onto the sphere as they put together to play USC at Rice Eccles Stadium in Salt Lake CIty on Saturday, Oct. 15, 2022.

Scott G Winterton, Deseret Information

Utah soccer has obtained a dedication from Fremont Excessive College kicker Dax Iverson on Saturday.

He had tweeted on Nov. 18 that he had obtained a suggestion from the Utes to be a most well-liked walk-on.

Based on his KickingWorld.com profile, Iverson has made 58-, 54- and 48-yard kicks in his time at Fremont.

He has recorded touchbacks on 35 of his 40 kickoffs this season and was excellent on additional factors, in line with his Twitter web page.

Based on the Deseret Information statistical database, he made 9 subject objectives and 20 additional factors this season.

Iverson introduced his pledge on Twitter on Saturday night time, shortly after the Utes’ win over Colorado.

“First off I want to thank my Heavenly Father for giving me this superb blessing and alternative. Thanks Brent at Kicking World, Chris Sailer, and Bangs for at all times believing in me and serving to me get recruited,” Iverson wrote on Twitter.

“Thanks to my highschool coaches, Blanch and Bayard for setting me up for fulfillment. A particular because of all the Utah coaches for giving me this chance. An enormous shoutout to my household and particularly my Dad for taking me to kicking camps throughout the nation to get seen. I’m extraordinarily grateful and excited to announce that I've dedicated to the College of UTAH!!”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post