Rihanna says it took ‘special’ Super Bowl to ‘leave my baby’ for performance

Rihanna is raring to get to work, work, work on the Tremendous Bowl.

The pop celebrity stated she’s able to rock the most important stage of her profession in February when she headlines the halftime present lower than a 12 months after giving delivery to her first youngster.

“If I’m going to depart my child, I’m going to depart my child for one thing particular,” Rihanna stated Monday.

The “Diamonds” and “Work” singer, who final launched an album in 2016, and rapper A$AP Rocky welcomed their son in Might and haven't publicly shared his title.

“We simply didn’t get round to it but, actually,” Rihanna, 34, stated. “We’ve simply been residing. However I suppose there’s a sure freedom that comes with type of similar to getting it on the market.”

The previous two months have been busy for Rihanna. The NFL introduced her halftime present efficiency in September, and final month she launched her first solo track in six years with “Carry Me Up,” the lead single from the brand new “Black Panther: Wakanda Without end” film.

The aspirational track serves as a tribute to Chadwick Boseman, star of the primary “Black Panther” movie, who died in 2020 following a personal battle with colon most cancers.

“The second that I introduced [the song], I stated, ‘Oh, my God, they’re going to suppose my album is coming,’” Rihanna stated. “I have to get to work.”

Tremendous Bowl LVII is scheduled to happen Feb. 12 at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Ariz.

With Information Wire Providers

()

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post