Mike Leach gave wedding advice again. Here’s what he said

Mississippi State coach Mike Leach talks to reporters after the NCAA football team’s practice in Starkville, Miss.

Mississippi State coach Mike Leach talks to reporters after the NCAA school soccer staff’s apply Friday, Aug. 5, 2022, in Starkville, Miss.

Rogelio Solis, Related Press

4 years in the past, enigmatic school soccer coach Mike Leach went viral after he was requested by a reporter for some marriage ceremony recommendation and gave a protracted, somewhat hilarious reply.

Final weekend, Leach was at it once more.

In a TV interview on the SEC Community instantly following an enormous victory by his Mississippi State Bulldogs over the Texas A&M Aggies, Leach was requested by reporter Alyssa Lang if he had any recommendation for her, as she is planning her marriage ceremony.

Leach, who attended BYU, instantly requested Lang about her fiance, together with his identify (Trevor Sikkema), the place he's from (Florida) and what he does for a dwelling (he’s an analyst for Professional Soccer Focus).

“Properly, I don’t know,” Leach mentioned. “We’ll preserve an in depth eye on it, however no matter you and Trevor determine, I'd type of preserve it on the down low, which you failed to try this.

“Trevor was in all probability planning to, however you didn’t, so go forward and don’t say the rest about it, however as quickly because the season’s over, and even an off week, go elope. Belief me on that. Go elope, ’trigger principally each feminine within the household is gonna terrorize you guys till it’s over.”

Leach continued, “As soon as it’s over, I imply, they’ll be upset for a number of days, nevertheless it’ll be over after which you may cruise alongside and have a cheerful marriage, have a cheerful life.”

Lang thanked Leach, however the coach continued, “Trevor, except he’s loopy, is completely on my aspect. Belief me on this. If Trevor doesn’t have the sense to try this, inform him to name me. ... I’ve advised all my children, ‘I’ll provide you with $10,000 additional should you elope.’ To this point they haven’t performed it, however I'd, too.”

Lang mentioned she would have Sikkema name Leach, and Sikkema later quote-tweeted the interview and wrote that he was in settlement with Leach.

“Fed up with the overinflated and manipulative practices of the marriage business I’ll have my folks name your folks, Coach”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post