Even Dolphins coach Mike McDaniel gets in on the ribbing of Mike Gesicki’s attempt at doing ‘the griddy’

Dolphins tight finish Mike Gesicki has gotten numerous humorous and playful reactions from his model of “the griddy,” the dance he tried after his landing in Miami’s comeback victory over the Baltimore Ravens.

Gesicki has loved the eye, and the laughs.

“I used to be too excited,” he stated of his model of the dance most famously performed within the NFL by Minnesota extensive receiver Justin Jefferson.

“I hit it in about quick ahead. So possibly [I should] gradual it down. However that’s what I do. I've enjoyable. I take pleasure in myself. I had a chance to make a play, made the play after which was capable of rejoice it.”

Coach Mike McDaniel had a video cutup fabricated from different poor makes an attempt at doing the dance and confirmed it to the staff. McDaniel stated he needed gamers to know Gesicki didn’t essentially give a nasty effort.

“There might be worse,” McDaniel deadpanned, “but it surely was within the household of ‘worse,’ if that is sensible.”

Defensive lineman Christian Wilkins applauded Gesicki’s try.

“That was, wow, it was attention-grabbing,” Wilkins stated with a smile. “I give Mike props for the hassle. He will get an ‘A’ for effort however the execution was fairly dangerous. That was fairly humorous. I recognize all of the laughs I’m getting seeing it on social media in every single place.

“Mike’s one in all my finest mates so I give him an ‘A’ for effort.”

As for the video McDaniel confirmed the staff, Wilkins favored it.

“That was actually humorous, that was actually on level,” Wilkins stated. “All of us obtained chortle out of that one. I didn’t see Mike laughing an excessive amount of, however I believed it was fairly humorous.”

()

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post