Utah gymnastics receives commitment from five-star Camille Winger

Utah Red Rocks push a lever to light the U.

Utah Purple Rocks mild the U. after successful over Minnesota in a gymnastics meet on the Huntsman Middle in Salt Lake Metropolis on Friday, March 4, 2022.

Mengshin Lin, Deseret Information

Utah gymnastics’ 2023 class simply obtained higher.

5-star Camille Winger dedicated to the Purple Rocks on Tuesday, she introduced on her Instagram web page.

“I'm so excited to announce that I've verbally dedicated to the College of Utah on a full athletic scholarship!!! I've determined to maneuver a 12 months forward in class and shall be graduating in 2023!” Winger wrote. “I'm past grateful for my teammates, coaches and most of all my household for all of their assist to get me right here!! Couldn’t have been in a position to do it with out them!! So excited to be aside of the Utah household!! GO UTES!!”

Winger at present trains at Daring Gymnastics in Springville.

Winger turns into Utah’s third five-star commit within the class of 2023, becoming a member of Elizabeth Gantner and Ella Zirbes.

Utah is the one workforce to land three five-star recruits within the 2023 recruiting cycle, per Faculty Gymnasium Information’ recruiting rankings.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post