How to find the follow-ups to Roadshow columns

Q: I'm indignant since you discuss with “subsequent Thursday” in your column, and right here within the East Bay, we don’t get your column on Thursday or Tuesday or Sunday. Once I lived in San Jose, I used to get it each single day that you just publish it.

Please, are you able to do one thing about it? I get half the information with you and I can’t see what occurred on Thursday or Tuesday.

Jim Sullivan, Brentwood

A: As an East Bay Instances print subscriber, so long as your subscription plan consists of digital entry – most do – and you've got activated that entry, you'll have limitless entry to all Roadshow columns on-line. Yow will discover these at www.EastBayTimes.com/tag/mr-roadshow.

Should you discover you're blocked by a popup asking you to subscribe, click on the Subscriber Log In hyperlink on the popup and check in with the credentials related together with your subscription account. Should you want help, contact subscriberservices@bayareanewsgroup.com. East Bay Instances subscribers may also use their credentials to log in to MercuryNews.com, MarinIJ.com and SantaCruzSentinel.com.

To get a roundup of the newest Roadshow columns emailed to you day by day, join the Roadshow e-newsletter from the Mercury Information or East Bay Instances web sites.

Q: I lived in San Jose from 1965-2017. I learn the SJMN nearly every single day, as soon as I may learn (clearly beginning with comedian strips). I even delivered the papers on my bicycle for a couple of years. I liked your column and would learn it first every single day.

In 2017, I moved to Colorado, began studying the Denver Submit and getting most information on-line with my iPad. It simply isn’t the identical.

Final month, the Bay Space Information Group had a subscription choice I couldn’t go up. Now I’m studying your column very first thing within the morning once more. It looks like dwelling!

As a fellow Iowan, I'm proud and grateful for the work you do and the companies you present to so many others.

A lifelong buddy, whom you’ve by no means met,

Barbara Schallau, Golden, Colorado

A: So good to listen to, thanks. Mrs. Roadshow additionally liked your letter.

Q: I'm glad to see the enhancements for protected biking on Hillsdale Avenue in San Jose. Will probably be a number of months earlier than the neurosurgeon permits me to journey once more, after having drilled holes in my cranium to alleviate stress and drain blood from an April accident when my face met the sidewalk.

Within the meantime, I'm utilizing VTA to get round. It’s stunning that the bus that travels up and down Hillsdale solely runs as soon as an hour from 6:30 am to 7 p.m.weekdays. There are such a lot of residences alongside that hall, however few individuals use the bus.

Craig Foster, San Jose

A: When VTA launched the brand new Transit Service Plan in 2019, a better focus was placed on offering extra frequent service to routes with larger ridership. Route 37 isn't a kind of larger ridership routes.

Search for Gary Richards at Fb.com/mr.roadshow or contact him at mrroadshow@bayareanewsgroup.com.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post