Tiger Woods says he’s on track to play in the Masters

Tiger Woods putts during a practice round for the Masters golf tournament on Monday, April 4, 2022, in Augusta, Ga.

Tiger Woods putts on the fourth inexperienced throughout a apply spherical for the Masters golf event on Monday, April 4, 2022, in Augusta, Ga.

Jae C. Hong, Related Press

Final weekend Tiger Woods made headlines when he introduced he would journey to Augusta Nationwide Golf Membership “to proceed my preparation and apply” for probably enjoying within the Masters this week, and he mentioned it will be “a game-time choice on whether or not I compete.”

On Tuesday morning, Woods held a press convention on the famed Georgia golf course and mentioned, “As of proper now, I really feel like I'm going to play, as of proper now.”

“I’m going to play 9 extra holes tomorrow. My restoration has been good. I’ve been very enthusiastic about how I’ve recovered every day, and that’s been the problem.”

Woods, 46, has not performed competitively because the 2020 Masters, which was held in November of that yr due to the pandemic.

In February 2021, Woods was severely injured in an vehicle accident, and it has been reported that he practically needed to have one in all his legs amputated.

Nonetheless, Woods is on observe to goal for his sixteenth main championship victory. Requested Tuesday if he thinks he can win this week, Woods mentioned, “I do.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post